Saturday, September 22, 2012

Post-it Review

I received a Post-it Full Adhesive Roll from 3M for free to evaluate.

The post-it came on a convenient dispenser which easily rolls out and tears off where you need it to. I received one in a green color.






I decided to try it out on different types of surfaces to see how it would stick.
On our Ipad boxes:




And then on an Xbox game, which has a plastic cover:



I used a permanent marker and it did not run. The Post-it stuck very well, leaving no sticky residue when I removed it. I was able to reuse it and stick it on a cork board and it even stuck well on that surface:


I can see many great uses with this from labeling the children's books to spice jars and even leftover foods so I know what they are. I love that it's on a roll and very easy to use!

http://www.3m.com/us/office/postit/labels/

No comments:

Post a Comment